? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Surgery is HAPPENING

My surgery is scheduled for January 23rd.

I'm on day 3 of the pre-op liquid diet.

Things are going well, so far, but I suspect the remainder of today will be difficult. Days two and three are always the hardest in anything you do, right?

I don't have a lot to say, but thought I ought to share this info, at least!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are doing well post surgery.

ina said...

hi Debu-Chan. I found your blog while I was googling "canned motivation" during a particularly slow day at work, and I found myself reading a lot of your entries.
Now I want to make sure you are OK. You stopped writing 9 months ago. How did the surgery go?
ina